Avrepilo has adopted the following policy towards copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe any member content infringers upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement to email@example.com as identified below, including the following;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if
multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of
infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and
information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locatethe material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact
you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the
manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the
notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.